Kate Hudson, (former) Respect candidate for Manchester Central, explains that she’s stepping down as a result of Galloway’s atrocious comments.
I’m becoming increasingly convinced Galloway is compelled to sabotage everything he gets involved in. Either he’s an undercover cop doing a spectacular job and preventing liberal left from progressing in electoral politics OR, as is more likely, he’s spectacularly incompetent and a repugnant individual.
Still I expect a lot of people in Respect are very pissed off about their ability to make political capital out of the Bradford election is being dashed so quickly. Manchester Central was their next big push and they’re rapidly losing the momentum they’d briefly built up.
- finchleerat likes this
- morecoffee likes this
- fur-qan likes this
- takethatthomas reblogged this from spam420
- creepingfeminism reblogged this from tooyoungforthelivingdead
- duchampswag reblogged this from philosophy-of-praxis
- tooyoungforthelivingdead reblogged this from philosophy-of-praxis
- tooyoungforthelivingdead likes this
- spam420 reblogged this from philosophy-of-praxis
- hidden-war likes this
- philosophy-of-praxis posted this