If we are not singing “we are all in this together” during the revolution, then count me as a counter-revolutionary tbh.
High School Musical is the reactionary creed of the bourgeois classes, we need films that can inspire the masses into action. Come the revolution every cinema screen will be playing Step Up 4 and it’ll be free entry for all.
And Dirty Dancing was cold war propaganda.
I never trusted Swayze.
- sans-nuage likes this
- svartadepassager likes this
- chloridecleansing likes this
- thecoffeebreaklife likes this
- philosophy-of-praxis reblogged this from ketaminesocialist and added:
- bougieasswater likes this
- creepingfeminism reblogged this from soniaremade
- yupyaki4life likes this
- bubblegumbea likes this
- lovewashername likes this
- damnlibertariansgetoffourroads likes this